Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hi folks! I know I haven't been around for a while. You see being married to a famous blogger means a lot of our time is spent over at his blog. Between helping him, making all the delicious food you see on RennyBA's Terella , plus being a mom and a social worker I just don't get in as often as I'd like.

I am here today to put in a shameless plugg for Renny who is now blogging to fame. Come in and see his new blog site and set up and vote for him....so I am not living with a crazy blogger without a good reason :-)

Go to RennyBA's Terella and vote.

5 comments:

Mother of Invention said...

I didn't even know you had a blog, Diane!
I already famed your famous husband, although it took a few tries!!

DianeCA said...

Yeah that faming thing is a bit tricky. Thanks for helping out and dropping by! DeeDee

Anonymous said...

I hope you will continue with this. I enjoy reading Renny's blog and love all the pictures. Reading a blog from you too would be double fun!

ShadowFalcon said...

thanks for stopping by Diane :-)
I'll head on back to RennyBA and see whats new.

SF

DianeCA said...

Thanks for coming by! I will be updating my poor little blog soon!